Casumo offers a very attractive welcome offer, which is also one of the reasons we can see that they are a highly professional casino.
The offer consists of a single deposit bonus with a total of up to 300€ + 20 Free Spins.
- Casumo offers a 100% welcome bonus to new players up to 300€.
On Casumo Casino you have a 30x wager on your welcome bonus. All wagering has to be with real money, and you can follow your wager progress throughout the whole process.
*Disclaimer: The welcome offer may be different, depending on what country you are from. Remember to read the Terms and Conditions when signing up*
No-Deposit Bonus and Free Spins
When registering on Casumo and approving your account you receive 20 Free Spins on Book of Dead with no deposit needed.
Wagering requirements and percentages.
When using your deposit bonus on Casumo, you have to wager the bonus money before you’re able to withdraw your winnings. When wagering you are not allowed to make a spin higher than €5 or €0.50 per bet line.
When wagering you should also know that not all games wager 100%, and therefore we’ve listed some of the games here.
- Slots: 100%
- Table games: 0%
- Live Wheel Games: 100%
- Live Roulette + Live Blackjack: 10%
- All other live Casino Games: 10%
- Video Poker: 30%
We do highly recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions applied when making a deposit, since not all slots are eligible for wagering.
When you’ve made your deposit, you have 183 days to complete your wagering requirement.
Casumo VIP Program
Casumo Casino has a level up system, where you receive gifts as you level up. The higher the level, the better the gift. Every spin or bet you make gives you experience points, which will get you closer to leveling up. When you level up, you get rewards like bonuses, free spins and gifts.
On Casumo you’re able to participate in Reel Races each hour. A reel race is a “race” where you get points depending on your wins on the slots game for that reel race.
If you’re the lucky winner when the reel race ends, you will win a cash prize. The cash prize varies for each reel race, but can be up to €10.000 for first place.
Reel race point system:
- For every win, 2 points will be rewarded
- For every big win (15 times the last bet or more), 20 points will be awarded.
- For every 3 wins in a row, 5 points will be rewarded
- For every 2 big wins, 35 points will be given.
- For every Mega Win (30 times the last bet or more), 100 bets will be awarded.
You’re allowed to participate in reel races using real money or bonus money (when wagering), but you’re not able to participate if you are using demo money. Free Spins are not eligible for points earning in a reel race.
If you win a cash prize in a reel race, it will be credited to your account immediately when the reel race ends.
Casumo has a large variety of providers, which can give many hours of fun. Their collection of different slot games are big, and they are fast at adding new games when they come out. Currently they have more than 1000 slots on their website.
They offer many different slots, live casino options, table games, game shows, jackpot games and also exclusives.
If you have trouble finding what game you want to play, they have an amazing search function, that will make it easy to find something for your needs and wants.
Casumo Casino has optimized their experience, so you can enjoy them on almost any device with an internet connection. They’re available through browsers and through apps for mobile devices, including both phones and tablets.
Casumo is famously known as a mobile casino and their app on the App Store and Play Store has won awards. Their mobile options are used more than the browser website!
If you are in need of help or simply just have a question, Casumo has a very nice support system, where you’re able to reach them through email, Live Chat and of course their FAQ on the website.
- The live chat is located on the support button in the lower right corner and is available 24/7. Casumo offers a variety of support languages, so they can assist you in your preferred language. Currently they offer support in English, Finnish, German, Swedish and Danish.
- To get in touch with them through email, they have a dedicated email: email@example.com. Their email support is open 24/7.
- On the website you can find their help centre, where they’ve made an FAQ with frequently asked questions. Most of your questions can be answered through their help centre.