- 24/7 Live Chat
- Exclusive SkillOnNet Slots
- UK Licensed
- Single Welcome Bonus
- US Restricted
Mega Casino Review
Mega Casino offers a single welcome package consisting of 1 deposit bonus with free spins awarded as well. When you sign up on Mega Casino you can choose to accept their welcome package and start off your Mega Casino journey with a 100% bonus up to €100 + 25 free spins on top.
- On your first deposit you get 100% up to €100 + 25 Free Spins
The bonus follows a 30x wager requirement, meaning you have a wager of €6000 if you make a deposit with the maximum amount possible. All wagering has to be done with real money, and you’re not allowed to place a bet higher than €5 while wagering. To be eligible for the deposit bonus obtained through the welcome offer, you have to make a deposit of at least €20.
*The welcome offer may vary depending on what country you are from, remember to read the Terms and Conditions when signing up*
No-Deposit Bonus and Free Spins
When signing up on Mega Casino you won’t receive a no-deposit bonus or no-deposit free spins of any kind. But as mentioned in the welcome offers section you’re able to get 25 Free Spins if you use the welcome package, and make a deposit of minimum €20. All free spins have a wager requirement of 30x.
Wagering requirements and percentages.
On Mega Casino you’ll be met with a wager requirement of 30x, which means you have to wager your bonus 30 times before being able to request a withdrawal. The 30x include both bonus money received from a deposit bonus, but also bonus money received from free spins winnings.
Not all games on Mega Casino wager the same, and some aren’t eligible for wagering. Therefore we have added some of the wager requirements below:
- Standard wagering: Bets placed in any game except Slots and Scratch games do not count towards the wagering requirement.
- Mixed wagering: 10% of the bets placed in non-slots or scratch games count towards your wagering requirements.
- Special mixed wagering: 50% of the bets placed in non-slots and scratch games count towards your wagering requirements. Special mixed wagering is only available on special occasions and to players of certain statuses.
*Disclaimer: Read all you need to know about wagering on MegaCasino on their website.
Bonus Redeem Points
On Mega Casino you won’t be able to see your wagering progress in your own currency or shown with a percentage. This is due to their system being set up with bonus redeem points, which means you’ll be met with a total amount of bonus redeem points needed to complete a wager.
We have formed a complete list of the value of a currency compared to bonus redeem points. (The currency value is equal to 1 point):
On Mega Casino you’ll be met with a really attractive VIP program consisting of 6 different levels with various different perks. You start off as a Bronze member and can work your way all the way up to being at the top of the VIP program as a Red diamond member.
Each level grants you different perks, meaning the higher up you get, the better the perks you get. The perks you’ll be met with are perks such as cashback, bonuses, special offers, higher limits, faster payouts, special promotions, a dedicated vip manager and birthday bonuses.
You’ll automatically start as a Bronze member of the Mega Casino VIP program when you sign up on the platform, and instantly begin earning VIP points as you place bets. Depending on what type of game you play, you get awarded points depending on the value wagered.
Below you see a complete list of the amount you have to wager to be awarded with 1 VIP point. All wagering shown below is shown in EUR.
|Slots (including jackpot slots), Doubles heaven, Scratch Games||€10||1|
|Hi & Lo, Let Them Ride||€20||1|
|Carribean Poker, Casino Holdem||€30||1|
|All Roulette, Video Poker, Big Wheel, Blackjack, Baccarat, Punto Banco||€40||1|
|Craps, Pai Gow Poker||€80||1|
Mega Casino Providers
Mega Casino is owned by Skill on Net and was established back in 2009, and this can be seen on the amazing amount of providers and games offered on their platform. Currently you’ll get access to more than 50 different providers and a total of more than 3000 different games.
They give you access to providers such as Yggdrasil, MicroGaming, IGT, Merkur Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Williams International, Barcrest, Evolution Gaming, GamoMat, High 5 Games and many more.
With a selection of providers like the ones offered at Mega Casino you’re guaranteed several hours of fun with access to games such as Slots, Blackjack, Live Casino, Progressive Jackpot, Video Poker and Online Roulette.
Mega Casino isn’t available through an app, but their platform is optimized to both mobile and desktop devices. This means you can access it on your preferred device at all times, as long as you have an internet connection.
On Mega Casino you’ll be met with both a live chat, email support and a FAQ section answering the most common questions. The live chat is available 24/7 on their website.
- Mega Casino offers 24/7 live chat support which means you’ll be able to reach them no matter what time of day, or night, you need them.
- If you prefer email or aren’t able to be active at your device while contacting them for help, they’re available through their dedicated support email: email@example.com. Though, it’s important to mention that they currently offer different support emails depending on where you’re from, please check the help section on their website to find the correct email.
- You’ll find answers to the most common questions in their FAQ located on their website.